Calendar of Events – May 30 – Senior Graduation @ State Farm Center, 8pm
A Message from Administration
The Champaign Unit #4 School Board wants to hear your voice. The Board is looking for a Centennial student to be a Student Ambassador.
The Student Ambassador will
· Attend all regular and study session meetings of the Board
· Meet with a variety of students and student groups in order to gain a broad understanding of student interests, concerns and needs
· Represent all students
· Communicate student viewpoints on issues before the Board
· Answer Board questions and concerns from a student perspective
· Review the Board meeting packet and student-generated discussion items with his/her Principal prior to each Board meeting
You can pick up an application today in the JUNIOR/SENIOR CENTER or the FRESHMAN/SOPHOMORE CENTER.
· Applications are due to Mr. Neitzel in the Main Office by Monday, May 22nd.
Clubs and Activities
Congratulations to our Student Athlete of the Week.
- Molly Potter - Track and Field
- Hans Dee - Tennis
Students who receive this recognition have been nominated by their coach for outstanding performance, both on and off the field.
READ FASTER! All Library books are due back May 15th. SENIORS: clear your library obligations so you can walk at graduation.
GSA will meet tomorrow at 7:30am in room 104. Friends and new members are always welcome!
Attention Best Buddies! Our last chapter meeting is in Ms. Westfield's room Wednesday, May 10th at 3:30 or Thursday morning, May 11th at 7:30! Hope to see you there!
Attention all future actors, comedians, poets, writers, educators, doctors, lawyers, politicians and beyond. The Charger Speech team invites you to audition for next season's team on Monday, May 15, thru Wednesday May 17 in room 207W from 3:30 pm to 6 pm. You only need to attend 1 day. Auditions are walk-in & will be "first come, first served." Don't miss out.
Do you like to wear comfortable clothes? Come try on some buttery soft leggings, shirts, dresses, & skirts. The Dance Team is hosting a LuLaRoe simply comfortable Fundraiser on Friday May 12 from 4-7pm in the cafeteria. There will be a teacher/staff Pre Sale tomorrow, May 11th from 3:45-5pm in the cafeteria. Contact Coach Jones in room 110 for more information.
Cheer Tryouts will be held on May 16-19 from 7-9 pm. You must be in attendance all 4 nights. Please meet in the Centennial Gym. If you have questions, please emailChargerscheer2009@gmail.com.
To view athletic events, please use the “Calendar” link on Centennial’s homepage.