May 16, 2018
Clubs and Activities
- Are you signed up to take AP US History next year? The mandatory meeting for those in the course will be offered today and Thursday, May 17th in room 213 at 3:30 PM. The meeting will include attendance, information about summer assignment, and general expectations for the course. For more information, please see Mr. Sikora or Ms. McMenamin.
- Attention all students enrolled in AP Calculus for next school year. There will be a meeting in room 119 after school on Thursday, May 17th. You will meet the AP Calculus teachers, get your summer assignment, textbook and other information regarding AP Calculus. If you cannot make the meeting, please see Mrs. Pacey in room 241 AFTER May 17th. Thank you
- Chado, Japanese tea ceremony, will be returning for the final time to Centennial’s Library on Monday, May 21st at 3:30 pm. This is a traditional Japanese art form hundreds of years old and representatives from the University’s Japan House will be here to share it with us. We will also honor the memory of Luke Miller at this tea ceremony. Tea ceremony is free and open to all.
- ALL Library materials will be due by Friday, May 18th. Please be sure to return them to the drop boxes, inside or outside of the Library.
- As the weather gets warmer, there are a few violations that cause students to be sent to the APs offices. Please remember the following dress code guidelines:
- For young men & ladies, clothing must cover undergarments and midriffs. This means no tube tops or halter tops for ladies.
- Garments with tobacco, drugs, profanity, gang or sexual innuendo are prohibited
Those in violation will be asked to change or call home to provided alternate cloth
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.