May 11, 2018
Clubs and Activities
- Listen up, Centennial students, if you are 18 or will be turning 18 by November 6th, come to the Main Lobby today before or after school or during your lunch to register to vote! In order to register, you must have your social security number and driver's license or state ID. Hope to see you there.
- Summer School applications for Academic are available in the main and the freshman/sophomore center. They are due back today. Application are ONLY taken before or after school in the main office.
- The final tea ceremony of the year will be on Monday, May 21st in the library after school. This will be a special tea ceremony in honor of Luke Miller. Come experience a tradition hundreds of years in the making, calm yourself before finals and honor Luke. Tea ceremony is open to everyone.
- PE make up-ups will be taking place on Tuesday, May 15th both before and after school. Student will need to be dressed in their PE clothes and ready to be on the south side of the building or student entrance stairwell (in the case of inclement weather) by 7:30 am and or 3:30 pm. An intercom announcement will be made as to the exact location. Before school, students should come through the student entrance to access the locker rooms.
- Attention anyone wishing to play boys soccer. There will be a meeting on Monday, May 14th, after school in Room 129. Please plan to attend the meeting in order to receive information on the summer program as well as next year.
- Attention all students enrolled in AP Calculus for next school year. There will be a meeting in room 119 after school on Thursday, May 17th. You will meet the AP Calculus teachers, get your summer assignment, textbook and other information regarding AP Calculus. If you cannot make the meeting, please see Mrs. Pacey in room 241 AFTER May 17th. Thank you
- Do you like to dance? Dance Team tryouts will be Monday, May 14th and Tuesday, May 15th from 7:00-8:30 pm in the gymnasium. For questions email Coach Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ALL Library materials will be due by Friday, May 18th. Please be sure to return them to the drop boxes, inside or outside of the Library.
- To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.