April 10, 2018
Clubs and Activities
- Do you like to play Uno? Would you like a place to play Uno with your friends after school? If so, then come down to Uno Club starting this Wednesday, April 11th after school until 4:00 pm in room 215! UNO!
- Thespians Troupe is bringing back Mr. Charger, our junior/senior guys’ talent pageant, on Saturday, April 21st. Nominate a junior or senior for Mr. Charger in the main lobby Wednesday-Friday during 4th, 5th and 6th hours. Want more information? Contact Ms. Green at email@example.com
- If you have registered to take an AP Exam, you MUST attend one of the preadministration sessions on Thursday, April 12th at 7:30 am or 3:25 pm. The sessions will be in room 119. If you cannot make either sessions, please see Mrs. Lee in the Junior/Senior center.
- AP Government Exam review sessions will be held every Wednesday from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm in room 112 starting April 11th. Contact Ms. Delgado if you have any questions.
- Applications are now being accepted for Young Scholars, P/O/E/T?S or SPHERES-a six-week summer intensive program that places you in an engineering, physics or bioengineering research lab at U of I. Participants will work with medical devices, biological robots, 3D printing, cancer, genetics, neuro research, electronics, power optimization, nuclear physics, or astrophysics. Info session with participating Professor Doug Beck held on Wednesday, April 11th at 3:30 pm in room 119 of Centennial.
- Register for Dance Marathon! April 20th, 6:00-10:00 pm., join us in the Centennial Gym. $20.00 to register, and it includes a t-shirt, tons of food, music, and endless fun! Come and support the children of St. John’s Children Hospital. Registration forms are available in room 236. See Mrs. .K. Miller for details
- Summer School applications for Safety Behind the Wheel and Academic are available in the main and the freshman/sophomore center. They are due Friday, May 4. Applications are Only taken before or after school in the main office.
- Graduation Speeches/Acts auditions for the class of 2018 informational meeting. Will be Wednesday, April 11th after school at 3:30 pm or Thursday, April 12th before school at 7:45 am in room 233.
REMINDER: ALL 11th grade students will be taking the SAT School Day Test Today. Only 11th grade students will be in attendance today.
Tuesday, April 10th ALL 11th grade students will be taking the SAT. Only 11th grade students will be attending school that day.
Monday, April 16th ALL 9th grade students will be taking the PSAT. They will be taking the test in the gym. All other students will be in attendance.
Tuesday, April 17th ALL 10th grade students will be taking the PSAT. They will be taking the test in the gym. All other students will be in attendance.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.