Wednesday, March 11
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Attention Students: After spring break, we will no longer be using the library for lunch. Students will have to stay in the cafeteria or the courtyard. Thank you.
- French Club Presents: French Trivia Night! Friday March 27th 3:30 -4:30 in room 221.Show off your smarts and learn something new. Questions are in English. Prizes for the winning team! Sign-up with Madame.
- Today, after school we will be making Japanese tea ceremony sweets called wagashi. Mrs. Gunji will lead us in making a wagashi recipe from her cookbook that will then be enjoyed with tea. There is limited availability! To sign up, come see us in the library.
- Attention Parents of Ninth graders. All Ninth graders must submit a current dental exam to the Main Office by Friday, May 15th. That deadline is rapidly approaching. If your student does not have this information on file, you will be receiving notification of that via email during the week of Spring Break. Please be watching for that notification. Thanks, Mrs. Royse
- Prom is right around the corner and we will be having several fundraisers to help support our Prom efforts. Prom committee is selling Beef House rolls $8.50 a dozen, jam or apple butter $8.50 a pint. Orders due by Wednesday, March 25th.
- Registration is now open for the Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc..2020 Youth Symposium! This year’s theme is “Elevating Our Youth: Civically, Socially, and Physically”. Again this year, the ladies of the Delta Omega Sigma Alumnae Chapter are happy to host a group of young women to celebrate, educate, and empower none other than each other!! This day long symposium will include dynamic speakers and engaging activities. Space is limited so register early! The Symposium will be held Saturday, April 4, 2020. We hope to see you there. For more information or to pick up a registration form please see Mrs. Bonam or you can also download the registration form and return it by email. Thank you."
College and Career Event:
Please follow the Centennial's College and Career Center's twitter account @100CCCenter !
There will be two info sessions for amazing summer programs that are coming up. You can ask questions and hear from Centennial students who attended these programs!
ACLU Summer Program info session: Wednesday, March 25th, 7th hour Please email Mr. Chun (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one day prior to the visit to get a pass for the visit.
There have been many job opportunities and summer camp opportunities added to the College and Career Center website! Please check them out at https://chunaa.wixsite.com/centennialccc !
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.