February 26, 2018
Clubs and Activities
● PE make-ups will be taking place on Tuesday, February 27th both before and after school. Students will need to be dressed in their PE clothes and ready to go on the track or student entrance stairwell (in the case of inclement weather) by 7:30 am and or 3:30 pm. An intercom announcement will be made as to the exact location. Before school, students should come through the student entrance to access the locker rooms.
● Boys’ tennis players: tryout will begin today at 4:00 pm. Make sure you have an updated physical and have registered online. The tryouts will take place at Lindsay Courts.
● Rattle the Stars is having a meeting today at 3:30 pm in room 230. We will discuss and organize our spring semester events. Please join us, all are welcome.
● Baseball tryouts are in the gym today from 5:30-8:30 pm. Potential players should arrive by 5:15 pm for registration on the south deck in the gym.
● Girls Soccer tryouts will be Monday, February 26 and Tuesday, February 27 4:00-6:00pm at the band field by the student parking lot.
● "Audition for The wizard of Oz musical Monday, February 26 and Tuesday, February 27. Sign up for auditions online http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044eadae2fa3f49-wizard . Questions? Email Ms. Green at firstname.lastname@example.org."
● Attention softball players: tryouts will begin today at 3:30 pm in the gym. You must have a current physical and register online in order to tryout. If you have any questions, please contact the athletic office or Coach Corrigan.
● Vice Versa is this Saturday at The City View on the top floor of the train station! Tickets are $5.00 and will be on sale this week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday after school. They will be also be sold during 4th and 5th hour lunches on Wednesday and Thursday. Students must be cleared from social probation in order to purchase tickets. Anyone wishing to bring a student from another school must also have a signed date form in order to purchase ticket. Please see Ms. Bednar if you have any questions.
College and Career:
To all sophomores and juniors: Need a job this summer and interested in learning construction related skills? The Summer Construction Education Program, which will run from June 4th –June 29th, in Champaign is a great way to learn valuable skills while helping construct a Habitat for Humanity home, as well visiting local trade unions. Upon completion of the program, you will earn a $500 stipend, an OSHA safety certificate, and 1 high school credit. For more information, please see Mr. Chun in the CCC.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.