Friday, December 6
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Students must have their IDs to enter the game! And only 2 check and 3 check chargers are able to attend games
- Get ready for finals with tea ceremony!! Wednesday, December 11th, at 3:30pm in the library with Ms. Gunji and others from Japan House at the University of Illinois. Enjoy a sweet, a bit of green tea matcha and some centering and peace as we reach the end of a long semester.
- PE make-ups will be taking place Tuesday, December 10th both before and after school. Student will need to be dressed in PE clothes and ready to be on the track or north gym deck (in case of inclement weather) by 7:30 am and or 3:30 pm. An intercom announcement will be made as to the exact location. Before school, students should come through the main entrance
- Attention Boys Track and Field athletes... Believe it or not, the season is almost here! If you are interested in joining the team, there will be a short informational meeting on Monday, December 9th after school in room 119. If you cannot make the meeting, please get in touch with Coach Easter to find out what you need to know.
- Want to show off your talents? Then come to the Spectrum talent show informational meeting at 3:30 on Wednesday, December 11th in room 203. We need singers, dancers, comedians, martial artists, etc. If you have a skill or talent, we want to see it! Any questions? Get in contact with Ms. Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you received a letter of notification about the Academic Letter Award Program and was unable to attend. Please stop by the main office by Friday, December 20th to pick up your award.
- Just reminder students that there is no parking on Hollycrest from William Street south to Ola Drive, and there are signs posted. Parking in this area is causing safety issues for the residents since emergency vehicles can't get through easily. It is also affecting their mail delivery and their ability to get out of their driveways. We want to be good neighbors, so please do not park in this area. Thank you and have a great day.
College and Career Events:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial High School:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial next week. Please note that all students can attend a college visit, and must sign up at least the school day before to attend. Students must have permission from the teacher whose class they will be missing, as well as their parent/guardians to attend, and will be responsible for any missing work. Students can sign up for visits on Naviance, or can talk to Mr. Chun at the College and Career Center.
Thursday, December 12
3rd hour Paul Mitchell School Of Cosmetology
7th hour Marines ROTC
The Housing Authority of Champaign County had three scholarships from $5000-$7000 for seniors with a B average, and residing in the housing program. The application is on Naviance and it is due January 31, 2020. Please talk to Mr. Chun if you have any questions.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.