Thursday, December 5
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Want to show off your talents? Then come to the Spectrum talent show informational meeting at 3:30 on Wednesday, December 11th in room 203. We need singers, dancers, comedians, martial artists, etc. If you have a skill or talent, we want to see it! Any questions? Get in contact with Ms. Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must have their IDs to enter the game! And only 2 check and 3 check chargers are able to attend games
- Attention Boys Track and Field athletes... Believe it or not, the season is almost here! If you are interested in joining the team, there will be a short informational meeting on Monday, December 9th after school in room 119. If you cannot make the meeting, please get in touch with Coach Easter to find out what you need to know.
- If you received a letter of notification about the Academic Letter Award Program and was unable to attend. Please stop by the main office by Friday, December 20th to pick up your award.
- Good morning. I wanted to remind students that there is no parking on Hollycrest from William Street south to Ola Drive, and there are signs posted. Parking in this area is causing safety issues for the residents since emergency vehicles can't get through easily. It is also affecting their mail delivery and their ability to get out of their driveways. We want to be good neighbors, so please do not park in this area. Thank you and have a great day.
College and Career Events:
The Housing Authority of Champaign County had three scholarships from $5000-$7000 for seniors with a B average, and residing in the housing program. The application is on Naviance and it is due January 31, 2020. Please talk to Mr. Chun if you have any questions.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.