Monday, December 2
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Good morning. I wanted to remind students that there is no parking on Hollycrest from William Street south to Ola Drive, and there are signs posted. Parking in this area is causing safety issues for the residents since emergency vehicles can't get through easily. It is also affecting their mail delivery and their ability to get out of their driveways. We want to be good neighbors, so please do not park in this area. Thank you and have a great day.
- PE make-ups will be taking place Tuesday, December 3rd both before and after school. Student will need to be dressed in PE clothes and ready to be on the track or north gym deck (in case of inclement weather) by 7:30 am and or 3:30 pm. An intercom announcement will be made as to the exact location. Before school, students should come through the main entrance
- If you received a letter of notification about the Academic Letter Award Program and was unable to attend. Please stop by the main office by Friday, December 20th to pick up your award.
- Attention football players and anyone interested in playing football next year. There will be a meeting on Tuesday, December 3, in room 219 about off season workouts. If you are playing a winter sport, you can come check in so you receive further information, and then go to practice. The meeting will start at 3:35 pm, please be on time.
- Track and Field season will be starting soon! If you are interested in being a part of the girls track and field team this year, please make plans to attend a brief meeting on Tuesday, December 3rd after school. We will meet in room 211 at 3:30 pm. If you are involved in a winter sport and cannot make the meeting, please contact Coach Buss before December3rd.
College and Career Events:
The Housing Authority of Champaign County had three scholarships from $5000-$7000 for seniors with a B average, and residing in the housing program. The application is on Naviance and it is due January 31, 2020. Please talk to Mr. Chun if you have any questions.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.