Monday, November 19
No School Wednesday-Friday November 21-23 Thanksgiving Break
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events
- Rattle the Stars is having a meeting on Tuesday, November 20th at 3:30 pm in room 230. We will discuss and organize our fall semester events. Please join us; all are welcome!
- Want to become a better photographer? Come learn the fundamental skills of photography before Thanksgiving, then practice over the holidays. Mrs. Heather Miller will be here to present on Tuesday, November 20th at 3:30 in room 119.
- Anyone interested in attending the Centennial boys’ basketball game at Central on Monday can purchase tickets in the athletic office during their lunch period or after school until 4:00 p.m. today.
- Any student wanting to be the Add A Tude IHSA Mascot during the football state championships next weekend should contact the athletic office. You would have to be willing to work a minimum of 2 games on either Nov. 23 or 24 at Memorial Stadium.
- Students if you were invited to attend the Academic Letter Award Program and were not able to come. You may stop in main office before or after school, to pick up your letter.
- The Charger 4-H is sponsoring a food drive to help the Daily Bread Soup Kitchen feed the hungry of our community. There is a donation box in front of the library. Please consider a donation as we approach the holidays."
College and Career Center Events:
Colleges and Careers Talk Canceled: The November 19 presentation by Marc Changnon, former District 4 coordinator of career programs, will not take place because of a scheduling conflict. Mr. Changnon is a longtime coach and now is volunteering with Centennial boys basketball teams, which will play Central on that date. The PTSA, which organized the talk, will not be meeting.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.