Thursday, November 15
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events
- Do you enjoy a specific subject? Want to show everyone how good you are at Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, Computer Science or Engineering Graphics? Come join Academic Challenge. Informational meetings will be Today during 6th hour lunch in room 119."
- Informational player and parent meeting for Centennial Baseball, Tonight at 6:30 pm in the cafeteria. Anyone who is interested in participating should attend.
- Rattle the Stars is having a meeting on Tuesday, November 20th at 3:30 pm in room 230. We will discuss and organize our fall semester events. Please join us; all are welcome!
- Students if you were invited to attend the Academic Letter Award Program and were not able to come. You may stop in main office before or after school, to pick up your letter.
- Congratulations to our Girls' Swimming and Diving Team for winning Sectionals for the 4th year in a row! The following students will be participating at State this coming weekend: Hannah Hong for having a state qualifying score in Diving Megan Bernacchi for winning the 200 I.M., Lauren Fedderson for winning the 500 free, Elizabeth Gile for winning the 200 Free and having a state qualifying time in the 100 Butterfly, and the 200 IM Relay of Megan Bernacchi, Lauren Fedderson, Elizabeth Gile and Pranali Vani for winning at Sectionals. Good luck Chargers, at State and congrats to the entire team again for winning Sectionals!!
- The Charger 4-H is sponsoring a food drive to help the Daily Bread Soup Kitchen feed the hungry of our community. There is a donation box in front of the library. Please consider a donation as we approach the holidays."
College and Career Center Events:
Colleges and Careers Talk Canceled: The November 19 presentation by Marc Changnon, former District 4 coordinator of career programs, will not take place because of a scheduling conflict. Mr. Changnon is a longtime coach and now is volunteering with Centennial boys basketball teams, which will play Central on that date. The PTSA, which organized the talk, will not be meeting.
"Youth Employment Services is back! Interested in a summer job and learning workforce skills? Look for applications soon, but in the meantime, the new supervisor, Jeanine Russell, will be holding office hours in the Career Center Thursday morning from 8:00-10:45. Stop by with any questions or to just say hello."
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.