Tuesday, October 8
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- AP Exam registration will be open Thursday, October 10- Friday, October 18. To order exams, please complete the registration form and return it with full payment to Ms. Potter in the Counseling Center between Thursday, October 10 and Friday, October 18, before or after school only. The LAST day to order AP Exams is Friday, October 18. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for registration forms turned in after Friday, October 18. If you have questions about ordering AP Exams, please see Mrs. Lee in the Counseling Center.
- Charger Choirs are having a concert on Thursday, October 10 at 7:00 pm in Aldridge Auditorium. Tickets are $1.00 for students and children, $2.00 for adults. Highlights on the concert include Rise Up, Neverending Story, and Lovely.
- Fun Fact For National 4-H Week: One pound of wool can make 10 miles of yarn. There are 150 yards (450 feet) of wool yarn in a baseball. The next Charger 4-H meeting is Thursday, October 17th at 3:30.
- Do you enjoy helping your community? Want to build your own cool apps? Come learn how to code and change the world at Centennial's Girls Who Code club. Today at 3:30pm in room 123. All skill levels welcome!
College and Career Events:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial High School:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial this week. Please note that all students can attend a college visit, and must sign up at least the school day before to attend. Students must have permission from the teacher whose class they will be missing, as well as their parent/guardians to attend, and will be responsible for any missing work. Students can sign up for visits on Naviance, or can talk to Mr. Chun at the College and Career Center.
Tuesday, October 8th:
2nd hour: Parkland College
4th hour: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
7th hour: Michigan Tech
Wednesday, October 9th:
3rd hour: McKendree University
4th hour: Rockford University
Thursday, October 10th:
3rd hour: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, School of Applied Health Sciences
5th hour: North Central College
Friday, October 11th:
4th hour: Delta State University
FAFSA Completion Night will be Wednesday, October 9th, 5:30-7:30 pm in the Library. We will complete the FAFSA with you, so please bring:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
There will be an additional FAFSA Completion Night, Wednesday, October 16th, 5:30-7:30 pm at the Library. If you could not make it before, please consider coming out to get additional help with the FAFSA!
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.