Friday, October 19
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Rattle the Stars is having a meeting on Monday, October 22nd at 3:30 in room 230. We will discuss and organize our fall semester events. Please join us; all are welcome!
- Do you think you can you dance? Come tryout for the Centennial Competitive Dance team on Monday October 22nd and Tuesday October 23rd from 3:30-5 pm on the North Upper deck. For questions please email Coach Jones at email@example.com
- The Charger 4-H is sponsoring a food drive to help the Daily Bread Soup Kitchen feed the hungry of our community. There is a donation box in front of the library. Please consider a donation as we approach the holidays."
- Do you have questions about colleges and careers? Come and hear speaker Aaron Chun, Centennial's colleges and careers counselor, on Monday, October 22nd. Mr. Chun will be the featured speaker at the Parent-Teacher-Student Association meeting, which will start at 5:30 p.m. Check signs in the building for room location. Please send your questions or topics of interest to Mr. Chun now to help him prepare. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org. The business part of the PTSA meeting will take place after both the principal and Mr. Chun talk; you are not required to stay for that. Questions: Please contact PTSA leader Melanie Mader Paul at email@example.com
- Parent and Guardians: Please help the PTSA provide a nice breakfast on Friday, October 26th , to show appreciation to Centennial's staff during parent-teacher conferences. Homemade desserts and on-site help are especially needed. Please cut and paste the following address into a browser to get the electronic sign-up page: http://signup.com/login/entry/736995926349302088 Times and other information are given there. Special note: Centennial cannot store food overnight; it should be delivered between 7 and 7:15 a.m. on the 26th. Questions or help with sign-up: Please contact PTSA leader Nuria Arwari at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.