Tuesday, January 15
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events
- Charger 4-H will meet TODAY at 3:30 in room 115. Come plan the semester and work on our promotional video. The next meeting will be January 29th.
- Shuttle bus to Central will start picking up and dropping in front of school. Please use the front entrance door.
- All student athletes interested in girl’s Track and Field are required to meet with the coaching staff this week. For information contact Coach Buss today.
- Softball workouts have begun. If you are interested in playing softball this spring, please attend workouts on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00-6:00 and Sunday open gyms from 6:00-8:00.
- Centennial Dance Team Fundraiser at Chipotle on 903 W Anthony Drive Today from 5:00-9:00pm
College and Career Center Events:
If you are interested in signing up for the Early College and Career Academy and take classes at Parkland College, please turn in your application to Mr. Chun at the College and Career Center by Friday, February 1st! Extra applications can be found in the Junior/Senior Center!
Pulse is a week-long Engineerting technology conference for students at the U of I and will have a day for freshmen on Saturday, February 2nd from 9am-5pm. During this time students will get to experience different enginerring fields such as electrical engineering, computer engineering, and computer science. This year’s theme is medical technology and at the end of the day, they will have a mini competition where students can show off what they’ve learned and win prizes. If you are interested, please contact Mr. Chun for more information.
High school and home school students and their families can learn more about an early college program that could reduce the time it takes to earn an associate's degree or bachelor's degree after high school.
An informational session on the Early Transfer Academy (ETA) will be held on Monday, January, 28th from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. in Room U140 of Parkland College's Student Union. College faculty and administrators will be on hand to discuss the academy, its benefits to students, and the eligibility requirements for participation.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.