Monday, January 13
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Support the Centennial Drama Club by eating at the Culver's on Neil St. today from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm. Donate while you dine!
- Congratulations to the Centennial Competitive Dance team on their 2nd place finish at the IDTA Regional Competition in Charleston! Our next IDTA Regional Competition will be Saturday January 18th at Clinton High School. Performance time is 12:26 pm.
- Computing is where the jobs are, but fewer than 1 in 5 computer science graduates are women. Join the movement to close the gender gap by joining Girls Who Code - Tuesday after school in room 123!
- Exec. Board Student Council meeting Tuesday, January 14th at 7:30 am in room 113. Please do not be late!
- Boys track season is almost here! If you want to come out of the team this year, be sure to get registered online and have a valid physical on file with the AD office before tryouts. Tryouts will begin on January 27th! If you have any questions, see Coach Easter.
- All student athletes interested in girls Track and Field are required to meet with the coaching staff before practice begins on Monday, January 27th. Signup sheets are posted on the wall outside of Coach Buss' office (across the hall from room 226). For additional information contact Coach Buss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- French Club is hosting Crepe Night Friday, January 31st! Meet us at 3:30-4:30 in the food lab to make and eat some delicious crepes! All are welcome- no French language required. Sign-up with Mme Kautzer. Bon Appétit!
College and Career Events:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial High School:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial this week. Please note that all students can attend a college visit, and must sign up at least the school day before to attend. Students must have permission from the teacher whose class they will be missing, as well as their parent/guardians to attend, and will be responsible for any missing work. Students can sign up for visits on Naviance, or can talk to Mr. Chun at the College and Career Center.
Tuesday, January 14th
4th hour Ranken College
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.