Friday, January 10
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events:
- Computing is where the jobs are, but fewer than 1 in 5 computer science graduates are women. Join the movement to close the gender gap by joining Girls Who Code - Tuesday after school in room 123!
- Support the Centennial Drama Club by eating at the Culver's on Neil St. from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm on Monday, January 13th. Donate while you dine!
- Exec. Board Student Council meeting Tuesday, January 14th at 7:30 am in room 113. Please do not be late!
- French Club is hosting Crepe Night Friday, January 31st! Meet us at 3:30-4:30 in the food lab to make and eat some delicious crepes! All are welcome- no French language required. Sign-up with Mme Kautzer. Bon Appétit!
- Attention Freshman Parents: All Freshman must submit a dental exam by May 15, 2020. Please be sure to set an appointment soon and turn in the dental exam form to the Main Office once the exam is completed. Thank you, Deb Royse, Medical Secretary
- Just a reminder student that there is no parking on Hollycrest from William Street south to Ola Drive, and there are signs posted. Parking in this area is causing safety issues for the residents since emergency vehicles can't get through easily. It is also affecting their mail delivery and their ability to get out of their driveways. We want to be good neighbors, so please do not park in this area. Thank you and have a great day.
College and Career Events:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial High School:
The following institutions will be visiting Centennial next week. Please note that all students can attend a college visit, and must sign up at least the school day before to attend. Students must have permission from the teacher whose class they will be missing, as well as their parent/guardians to attend, and will be responsible for any missing work. Students can sign up for visits on Naviance, or can talk to Mr. Chun at the College and Career Center.
Tuesday, January 14th
4th hour Ranken College
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.