Thursday, January 10
Upcoming Clubs and Activities Events
- Tickets for the Centennial vs Central basketball game will be sold, during lunches and after school until 4:00 pm.
- Attention all 9th, 10th, and 11th graders! Counselors will begin meeting with students on Monday, January 14th to finalize your course selection for the 2019-2020 school year. Please be sure you have selected your courses through Home Access Center!
- Interested in speaking on the Disability Panel for the Freshman English classes? It's coming up Tuesday, February 12th! If you are interested in being on the panel, please see Ms. Glickman before or after school as soon as possible, or send her an email.
- "See Centennial's talents shine at the Spectrum Talent Show! We'll sing, we'll dance, and more! Shows are Friday, January 18th and Saturday, January 19th at 7:00pm. Tickets are $5.00 each - see Ms. Green or talent show participants for tickets. Questions? Email Ms. Green at email@example.com."
- The Interact club will be hosting their annual Chili-Supper this Friday, January 11th from 5:00-7:00pm in the cafeteria before the Centennial/Central basketball game. This event is open to the public. Come and grab some delicious chili with all the fixings! Tickets are $5.00 and can be purchased at the door or from an Interact member. All proceeds go to support Interact Club as they work to serve the community. Please see Mrs. Anderson in room 110 if you have any questions.
- Do you rap, sing, dance, model, tell jokes??? Well you definitely want to STOP what you are doing and listen to this announcement. Champaign Centennial's Black Culture Club Talent Show is quickly approaching! We will be having a mandatory informational meeting for all students interested. The meeting is THIS Friday, January 11th during 4th, 5th, and 6th hour lunch periods in room 119. Please direct any questions to Mrs. Thomas (the BLACK Culture Club Mrs. Thomas) in room 127. We look forward to seeing you there!
College and Career Center Events:
High school and home school students and their families can learn more about an early college program that could reduce the time it takes to earn an associate's degree or bachelor's degree after high school.
An informational session on the Early Transfer Academy (ETA) will be held on Monday, January, 28th from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. in Room U140 of Parkland College's Student Union. College faculty and administrators will be on hand to discuss the academy, its benefits to students, and the eligibility requirements for participation.
To view athletic events, Please use the "Calendar" link on Centennial's homepage.